Thursday, June 10, 2010

My husband and I went to the temple last night.

Thankful for the quiet time to ponder and pray and absorb the peace in the temple.

Today is a new day.

It is sweet to be with family and in that same breath...I am ready for us to be on our feet.

In an email from a dear friend, she asked, "How [your husband] doing? Did he find his spot yet, or does GOD ask you for patience?"

Those words have brought a lot of comfort and reassurance that the Lord is so aware and mindful of us and our lives. That we are not in this alone and that there are lessons to be learned...lessons the Lord is teaching us.

So, I feel like the answer to my grasping for how do I live joyfully... while moving forward however small the steps feel...the answer is in prayer. Turning this all to the Lord. Give Him everything and listen for His calm reassurance and counsel.

No comments: