Thursday, February 11, 2010

Early morning...lots of questions

Starting early.

I have a lot of questions and feelings stirring in my mind and percolating in my heart and so I am up doing dishes while everyone sleeps.

It is quiet.

I have been thinking about this road we are on. It feels frightening to not know how it will all turn out..that is the fear side talking of course. Because the Faith side knows that Heavenly Father lets me learn through life's experiences. And really, I was reminded that He is aware of our little family and our situation. He is so, so mindful of us. He leads...and we are learning to follow.

Sometimes we get it right. Sometimes we don't hear or follow very well. And well, I wonder which of the two is going on right now.

All in all, I feel that if we keep doing our best of following what He asks of us, it will all turn out well in the end.


That's all for now.

4 comments:

My Heart Squared said...

I was reading 2 Nephi 3 last night - because I have just discovered how incredible Joseph of Egypt was and how his life then is blessing my life now . . . anyway, as I was reading along, this phrase found in verse 19 popped out at me (and again as I read your post) - And the Lord said . . . I KNOW THEIR FAITH. He knows your faith and He knows my faith and He knows what experiences we need in order for our faith to be where it needs to be; o we can be qualified to taste and receive all of His goodness and all of His promised blessings.
In reference to what Joseph of Egypt and witnessed by father Lehi: it was the faith of so many that has brought the gospel to you and to me. They may have not known how important their hard experiences were to you and to me, but the Lord KNEW their faith, just as He knows your faith.

Lusche said...

I appreciate the verses and parallels. Thank you. I really am so thankful for these wonderful scriptures that sustain my faith, bolster my faith, infact. I just love you! Thank you for your insight.

Anonymous said...

Come back (the spirit told me to say that)! ;) I hope things work out well for you. I miss you and your girls and wish so many times you were close. Thank you for being my anchor so many times. I love you and pray for you. xoxo

My Heart Squared said...

Just wondering when your early morning musing will appear again. I love you!