Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Transition

So, we've been back for almost 2 1/2 weeks now.

Living in transition is really quite an experience.

I realize that leaving Texas and all that we were learning and living...and leaving so suddenly...I really felt like it had torn a hole in my heart.

You know the stages of losing a loved one? Well, in some respects, I have been dealing with similar feelings. Going through similar stages.

Grateful for supportive family around.

And grateful for the Spirit that teaches me that I can have peace and enjoy this moment...even if it not what I hoped for. Life is full of experiences and this is one I get to have now.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

We miss you and your sweet spirit. I know the Lord will bless you for following the promptings of the Holy Ghost. You taught me a lot with your willingness to serve, your smile and your generosity.