Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lesson #8

Church was WONDERFUL!

The speakers in Sacrament spoke on the Restoration. Fabulous! One of the speakers was recently called to serve a mission...Chinese speaking. The other speaker was a stake high counciler. They both spoke so well.

A family that we have become friends with came together today! It was so good to see them both.

Our twenty month old enjoyed nursery...even after I slipped out. Big YAY!

I went to Relief Society and so enjoyed the lesson from Gospel Principles on prayer: Lesson #8.

During our discussion, one sister shared how their family prayers often were answered and not recognized till later in the day when one of her teenagers had come home from school and mentioned that by some miracle they escaped what could have been a fatal accident. That was when they recognized that their family prayer earlier that day had been answered.

It reminded me of our own family prayers and the things for we which we have been asking. And then I wondered how the Lord had answered these prayers.

I learned that His answer to our prayers did come, just not come in the form I was looking for. But it has come.

I am at peace with moving and supporting my husband in his effort to provide for our family. There is strength in knowing the Lord's will and going at it together.

1 comment:

Yanilza Groberg said...

I am glad you guys are back!!!