Friday, January 15, 2010

Missionary Moment

Sar and I were in the kitchen preparing dinner, watching "Finding Faith in Christ".

During this time, my friend, Linde, from a few houses down, stopped by to find out if we are moving or staying.

As we were talking, the impression of giving her a link to the video ran across my mind. In that second I wondered how I could do that. I hesitated...okay, I doubted I could do that.

She was telling me how God answered her prayers. And that we are all in His hands. That He is watching over me and my family (I know, perfect opportunity to have given that link to her).

Not a few minutes into conversation, Sar came in with the web link written on paper and handed it to Linde, explaining she would really love it.

Sometimes, the Lord will bypass the faithless to get His work done.
I hope I am quicker to follow the spirit next time. I am also VERY thankful for a quick to act daughter.

No comments: