Wednesday, March 3, 2010

40

Wow! Am I really here? Did I really hit this pinacle of age...okay, it is really not old, just a mile marker.

As a girl, I pictured me as 40 and together, you know...with-it, well mannered children, bliss at home...all the time, joy and calm.

Well, the reality is not like that pretty perfect picture. I am still trying to get with-it, I am expecting baby number 5, we are all learning patience... sometimes we get it...and sometimes we don't. As for calm and well mannered, it is nice when this happens especially in public places...but that is occasional.

So, life is not what I painted as a girl, but it is what it is.

I guess this is where the line, "Come what may and love it" comes in very handy!

4 comments:

Amy at Song Of The Fat Lady said...

Lusche! Edie told me about your blog. I love reading your posts. I hope all works out well with your six-year-old. I'm going to look up Kawasaki Disease, since I've not heard of it. Your faith and positive thinking has always astounded and inspired me. Thank you for your words of wisdom. I'm going to keep reading. I love you!

Amy (Bastian) Westbye

My Heart Squared said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 40 YEARS YOUNG GIRLIE!

Lusche said...

Amy- Oh, I just love you! Congrats on adoption #2. That is sooooo wonderful. I am glad we can still keep in touch. Lfe is really something, isn't it?

Darla- Young...mmmm...YUP!:)

Yanilza Groberg said...

Hi Lusche, I just stared blogging again. We miss you guys. Happy-Birthday girl!!! I hope that you had a good one.