Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Final thoughts before I shut off the computer and climb back into bed

So much has happened over the past days, they mesh together and I realize that the Lord has done so much to provide a way for us. Some tender mercies of the Lord:

Healing.

My husband's back that was soooo out after sleeping on the hospital bed is doing very well.

Lessons about Heavenly Father's love for me
His son
my daughter
and understanding experiences and pain.

Warm meals.

Kind words and phone calls.

Prayers and fasts.

Family together.

Priesthood blessings for sick baby and a troubled hearted mom.

Comfort from the Holy Ghost.

Friends.

Book of Mormon.

Whispers of "I love you" from my children.

Rest.

"MEE Speaks"

1 comment:

Yanilza Groberg said...

you're a great example to me:)