Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mirroring

What I know and how I act seem to be in conflict.
I believe this road to becoming like Christ and Mirroring Him must be...okay, it is, a life long process.
Today, I discovered (why has it taken sooo long to discover this???) that what I know, and who I am do not always mirror what I know. That is a big problem since what I know is AMAZING!!!
I want the two to match. It is a long road there!
A great discovery today.

So, I am cleaning out my closet.

Selfishness

fault finding

laziness

criticism

anger

impatience

Just a few on the list I am wanting to dump and never see again!

I am reminded of Elder Neal A Maxwells' remarks:

" ...let us once and for all establish our residence in Zion and give up the summer cottage in Babylon."

1 comment:

Emma said...

That is so true! Thank you for posting this- great motivation to work on my weaknesses!