Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday #4

Tonight, I am downstairs here, cleaning out some old email, editing and posting older blog posts...and I wish they would keep their old dates, but they don't. I hear the children upstairs with their cousins and feel a bit like I may be needed upstairs. So, as I am thinking this, my husband comes down and kisses me on the cheek and says with smile on his face, "You look a bit frazzled, dear." WoW! It must show all the way to the back of my head (my hair is really something else!). Anyway, he has shown a lot of kindness to me throughout our marriage. And tonight, while I am feeling a quite sleep deprived and yes, a bit frazzled, he is very understanding. So, tonight's post, I am thankful for a sweet husband who reminds me that he is my best friend, particularly on days when I am feeling a bit unlovable.

No comments: