Thursday, August 25, 2011

Patience...and Faith

I am appreciating the line from Preach My Gospel - Developing Christlike Attributes:

"Patience is related to hope and faith - You must wait for the Lord's promised blessings to be fulfilled."

And in the patient waiting is the doing. Moving in the direction that we feel the Lord would have us move, trusting that His promised blessings will come.

I believe that the rocks and bumps and summits our family has been climbing is teaching us this very principle.

My testimony is firmer in this thing: That I can trust the Lord because His promised blessings DO come.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Exactly what I needed to hear- thank you :). I hope things are going okay for you all. Love your family photo- I may have already said that previously but if I didn't, here I am saying/typing it! Your kids are beautiful. I miss you guys!