Thursday, September 2, 2010

Preterm labor vs preterm contractions

Yes. Believe it or not there is a difference.

Preterm labor is something you want stopped because a baby will come soon (progressing before it's time).

Preterm contractions (I think this is false labor) is something you want stopped because it is just a lot of pain (lots of pain without any progress before it's time) that doesn't stop.

Not sure which I am having...at this point...
But I'm not willing to go in to be sent home with the latter.

Here's to waiting...

2 comments:

Brandy said...

I was just thinking about you and wondering when the baby would make her arrival. We will be praying for you and the baby!

My Heart Squared said...

Who would have known they were different - - - because doesn't it all FEEL the SAME?????????!! :)