Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday #2

A bunch of things that happened today that I'm thankful for:

Family scripture study this morning with happy, sleepy kids.

Walking to school with the kiddies.

A surprise walker joining us on the walk...my DH :).

Sunflowers from my youngest picked on the way to school.

A happy day to go to class without tears...for my 1st grader...for the 1st time since school started.

Walking home with DH and baby. We love walks together!!! 

Nap time and Nemo with baby.

Personal scripture study...earlier today rather than when my eyelids are wanting to sleep :).

Welcoming the children home from school.

Able to make a nice dinner for the family.

Hearing my children laugh and play.

Helping them do their homework.

Family prayer.

Hugs and kisses.

Bedtime...ahhhh.

Goodnight!

1 comment:

Plum said...

Sounds like the perfect day!

Love you
edie